Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Three Ways to Wear a Pencil Skirt this Summer!

Hi Guys,

I have been on Polyvore again, I am absolutely obsessed with this website! The pencil skirt is one of the favourite items in my wardrobe and I own all sorts of colours and styles. Similair to my other three ways to wear I have picked three totally different ways to wear them.

Work Ready
I love the style of this skirt the print is so cool yet still sexy and the red flashes really amp it up. This time I did not pick from specific shops I just picked what I liked. Similar styles can be found from other places.

Sports Luxe
This outfit is very comfortable and I love the sports vibe. The shoes with the wedge inside keep it glam, while the rest of the items keep it cool and comfortable.

Summer Casual

This is my favourite outfit of them all, I love the hot pink jelly sandals and the skirt is so pretty. The top is also nice and boho and would look stunning even with my milk bottle legs.

How do you wear your pencil skirt? Let me know in the comments below.

Helen xx



  

3 comments: