Monday, 18 May 2015

W7 Photo Shoot Foundation Review

Hi Guys,

So as I have mentioned in a previous post I have not really tried any of W7's range before and I decided (after reading a huge number of positive reviews) to try some of their products out. I had a looked on their website after buying these and they have a massive range of products, a huge number being dupes.

The Good
  • This blends into the skin really easily 
  • Provides just the right coverage for me, it deals with colour correction but still lets my freckles show through
  • Even though the shade is Shad Beige this is a really good colour match 
  • Great Lasting Powder
The Bad
  • I have normal skin and it makes me look really greas. This has never happened with a foundation before for me. This is definitely for oily skins to avoid.
All in all I am so disappointed. If it wasn't for the greasy affect I could live in this foundation, however the shine it creates is too much for me and makes me look almost dirty. I will try the other foundations from the brand however.

Have you tried this product, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment