Saturday, 13 June 2015

Fotd: Drugstore




Hi Guys,

Something I have never done before is a face of the day. I do not have an everyday look as I am always using different colours and textures and go through different phases with my makeup. Today I am showing you a look that is mostly drugstore (one high end item!).

So first of all I go into my eyebrows I used the inglot eyebrow gel and then set them with Inglot eyebrow powder. These are both such amazing textures and I have been using this powder for month and it is still going strong.

I then primed my eyes with the MAC paintpot in Dangerous Cuvee. I like to use a complimenting base to the look I am going to do. I then  picked up my Eyes Like Angels Palette by Makeup Revolution. I treated  myself to this the other day and after a couple of uses I am loving it, but I want to work with it a little more before doing a full review.




So after I had prepped my lids with the paint pot I went in with Blue Sheen on the crease this created a beautiful colour and actually was very pigmented. This is probably a satin shade but it looks almost matte when really well blended out. I then put Purpled! as my lower crease shade to add a real pop of colour. I then added Silver Dream as my lid shade.

I then went in with my black L'Oreal master precise super liner in black. This is one of my favourite liquid liners and this is a repurchase. I did not complete a wing. I then used Purpled! on mylower lash line.

I then added my W7 mascara and my L'Oreal Illegal Length, I do not wear false lashes and I love the affect that these two give me.

I then primed my skin with my all time love from Nivea. I applied my foundation  the 123 by Bourjois with my fingers and I then powder with the Natural Collection Powder in Cool Transculent. I added my blush by NYX in Bourgeois Pink. NYX blushes are some of my favourites.



Then highlighted with my Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette and swept the first shade all over my face.

I then just added my L'Oreal Nude in Cheryl and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment