Sunday, 28 June 2015

Four Days One Palette Day Four




Hi Guys,

Welcome to my fourth day of using this palette I am happy to say I am not fed up yet. Today I have done something more colourful, I am really loving playing with different eyeliners and face products with this palette, so many things go!

So today I decided I really wanted to use the gorgeous New Rules again, it is such a fantastic matte purple I can't help myself. After I primed my lids with NYX jumbo pencil in milk - this is fantastic to make colours pop - I blended the purple into the crease. I wanted to leave the crease quite plain (I know strange for me) and so I just added Ambition to the outer half of the lid and blended using Only wet on the rest of the lid. These shadows don't exactly foil when used white, but they definitely become more vibrant.

I then used the Sleek Eau La Liner in Raisin to line my top lash line and then used Ambition again on the lower lash line. I was trying a new mascara today Viper by Makeup Revolution, I am yet to draw my fall conclusions on it but the brush is definitely a strange shape!

I then used my Contour Palette from Fraulein 36 and use one of the lighter shades under my eyes to highlight and one of the darker shades to contour. This is a cream palette and it is really quite good for something that cost me only a few pounds last year. 

 I then set my eyes with my Natural Collection Pressed Powder (love this) and added Rimmel's Good to Glow in Notting Hill Glow on the tops of my cheeks my cupids bow and down the nose. I then set this with the highlighter from this Kiko Contour and Highlighter palette. This highlighter is very glittery so if you don't like shimmer stay away from it, however I love it.

I can see I missed out my foundation I used the Revlon Photoready between the concealer and highlighter steps. 

I then used this amazing blush palette from Sleek -the colours are really amazing- this is the Pumpkin Palette and I used the pink shade squash. These are so pigmented so you need to be careful applying.

I then set my whole face with the Natural Collection pressed powder and added some of the lighter bronzer shade to warm up the face.





See you in the next one!

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment