Saturday, 27 June 2015

Four Days One Palette Day Three



Hi Guys,

Welcome to my third post of this series,in which I am trying to see just how versatile this palette is. So on day one I went blue, day two I went warm and today I have gone grey. I was reading through my comments and a lovely lady mentioned pebble grey by L'Oreal (in the Colour infallible range) and it made me think of this look.

So as always my eyebrows are done with inglot wax and powder. This is the only way I can fill in my brows and I won't be changing it anytime soon.

I used my Dangerous Cuvee Paintpot by MAC to prime the lid. I thought this worked great with the other grey tones. Now onto the palette. As I have used this quite a number of times now, you can really see the wear on these shadows and I am really enjoying this challenge.

Today I used Grey Day on the crease. I love to use greys as transition colours as I am not a massive fan of browns and this would be my perfect shade. I then place Steal-Er on the outer V. It isn't too dark but it adds just the right amount of definition. I then used what is fast becoming my favourite shade Echo on the lid. This can be used wet or dry and is just the right amount of shimmer. I then used Grey Day on the lower lash line.

Next I used a new product and this is the Makeup Gallery Kohl Pencil in Navy. I am going to be honest I was not impressed. I found it kept skipping on my lids as a result it does not look great. We are real life here with Grumpy Woman so I did not have time to change it.

I then went in  with possibly my favourite mascara of all time the W7 eyelust, I will soon be buying a back up. I then used the Natural Collection lengthening mascara to get to the smaller lashes as the W7 one has such a large wand they are difficult to get to!


Then it was time for some face! I used my old faithful Nivea Primer that I have been using for months and is still going strong. I then went in with a product I have used once before my GOSH CC Cream in Ivory. I am really loving this product for everywhere but my fourhead where it sinks into fine lines.

The blush I used is the best £1.00 I have ever spent. This is the Now Blush my Makeup Revolution and is just the right colour for me as a fair person and I just can't stop using it.

For highlight and powder I used my Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette, I swear I will start using something different soon.

For my lips I used Up The Amp by MAC this is so full colour and I love how it looks.

So that is all for today, see you tomorrow!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment