Friday, 26 June 2015

Four Days One Palette Day Two



Hi Guys,

So today I have done something much softer and much more neutral, no blue eyeliner in sight! So as always I have used my Inglot Brow Wax and Powder and after that I prepped my lid with the Chilled on Ice Paint Pot by MAC.

I wanted something a little warmer so I used New-tral as my transition shade. This peach is absolutely gorgeous and instantly brightened my eyes. After blending this I then added One Way and blended it all together to create this gorgeous purple. I then added Silk on the lid and highlighted the brow bone with only.

I then added New Rules to the lower lashline and my L'Oreal Superliner in Ultra Precision Black on the upper lash line. I used my Natural Collection Lengthening Mascara and the W7 Eyelust on the lashes (love this combo).

For my face I primed with my used Nivea Primer (4 months on still going strong) and I used Kiko's lifting foundation. This foundation is light/medium coverage but can be built up to something heavier. I like it light. I then powdered with my Natural Collection Loose Powder (leaving my cheeks out) and added The Kiko Lips and Cheeks Glow Touch as my blush. I set this with Pink Cloud by Natural Collection.

I then bronzed the face a little with the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer and showered in the Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette. I need to stop using this everyday but I adore it!

I then just popped the Bourjois Aqua Laque in Babe Idole on the lips and we are done.







Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment