Thursday, 25 June 2015

Four Days One Palette: Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 Day One



Hi Guy,

I have often read 'this palette is so versatile' or 'this palette lets me do so many different looks' but never see it acted upon. I want to see if this palette is really as versatile as I think it is. In case you are new to my blog, I don't wear the same makeup one day after the other and I don't do an awful lot of browns. So often when somebody says how versatile a palette is, I just don't get it. This is the case with the  Naked Palette, the MAC Cool Neutrals and numerous others.



So today with this palette I decided to go cool.I am wearing a grey/blue smokey eye with a silver lid, blue liner and grey on the lower lash line. This is by no means my first time using the palette so I am used to the shadows and really enjoying them. To make the silver stand out so much on the lid I sprayed a flat shader brush with some fix plus and used that apply it to the mobile lid. I used my MAC Paint Pot in Dangerous Cuvee, this really makes silver and grey shadows pop.

The blue liner is from Kiko and is a favourite of mine (just wish it was more work appropriate) and I used both The Natural Collection Lengthening Mascara (amazing) and Rimmel Xtreme Volume mascara. I left my lashes a little clumpy as a nod to the chaotic lash trend.

On my face I did try the natural collection foundation and it was such a major fail I removed it and went with my L'Oreal True Match and I applied this with the Real Techniques Expert Complexion sponge. I powdered with my Natural Collection Pressed Powder and then applied the Jordana Blush in Terracota. I highlighted with the Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette. My Lip Gloss is Romance by Tarte.

If you want to see more looks keep an eye on my blog :)   Also checked out the sassiness of this pose!





What looks would you do with this palette?


Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment