Saturday, 20 June 2015

My Top Three Highlighters

Hi Guys,

Today I will be talking about my three favourite highlighters. Highlighters are really my be all and end all and any makeup look would fail without them.

Glow by Topshop



I bought this last year and in all fairness I was a bit sceptical but I shouldn't have been. I understand there is also a golden one but I have the pearl one - perfect for my cool skintone. This blends beautifully and it creates a fantastic sheen. I have currently used quite a lot of it and will continue to.



Radiant Touch Creamy Stick by Kiko

I really love this and again it is another cream highlighter.This one is much more pink than the previous one mentioned and again blends beautiful. One of the best things about this is that it does not interfere with the rest of my makeup and it is beautiful. This also lasts all day and the Sheen doesn't stop.



Radiance Palette by Makeup Revolution

I have reviewed this before and this is one of my favourite palettes ever. It is great to blend and is perfect for the glow from within. This is also great at disfusing pores and looks fantastic. As there are three colours it is also great for using on different skin tones.



What are your favourite highlighters let me know.

Helen

2 comments:

  1. The glow highlighter from topshop looks gorgeous!

    Rambling Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so worth it thanks for commenting :)

      Delete