Sunday, 14 June 2015

My Top Three L'Oreal Products

Hi Guys,

I am really into talking about favourite products at the moment and now I turn to one of my favourite brands L'Oreal. They are a little bit more expensive than other drugstore brands but I feel it is well worth it. So here are my three favourite products.

L'Oreal Infallible Shadows

I currently have nine of these and I want so much more. I have crease shades, brights and some fab shimmers. I can not stop wearing them. They blend beautifully, they have great pigmentation and they wear beautifully during the day. These are pressed pigments and are a neccesity for any makeup collector.



L'Oreal Infallible Foundation

This has become my favourite foundation. It blends really nicely into the skin, sets easily with powder and oxidises in a totally different way. It makes it almost pink and works just right for me. This stays on my face all day and when they say 16 hours they really mean 16 hours, also this is a favourite for quite a number of youtubers too.



L'Oreal Nudes Collection

As time has gone on I have got more and more into nudes and these are some of the best. They retail for just £6.99 and come in a number of different shades. I love all of them but my favourite is probably Eva it is a little darker and I am loving the dark nudes at the moment. These last for a good couple of hours and are really moisturising.



What are your favourite L'Oreal products?

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment