Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Natural Collection Loose Powder Review

Hi Guys,

So recently I bought a few things from Natural Collection. I want to do a one brand face for you and as I was nowhere near having enough items for a full face from any brand, I decided to go cheap first! I already had the pressed version of this powder so did not need the loose one but I really wanted to try it.

In the last few months I have got more and more into loose powders and now I don't think I will ever go back to pressed powder permanently.

This powder comes in three shades, neutral transculent, cool transcluent and warm transculent. This one is in cool transculent. First of all I love the sifter on this. It allows plenty of product to come through without causing a mess and it is so easy to use.

The texture of this powder is fantastic. It is so lightweight and sinks into the skin perfectly. I have normal skin and have to set all of my foundations, but I am not into adding extra coverage. I love my foundation lightweight and this allows it to stay that way.

I wish there was something bad to say about this powder but there really isn't. It is very finely milled, does not go on cakey is very easy to use and is sold for such a small price. I find some other Natural Collections can be a bit hit or miss but their powders are amazing.





Have you tried any bargain powders?


Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment