Monday, 29 June 2015

No Buy/ Project 100 Pan!

Hi Guys,

So as you are able to tell from my last few posts I have totally failed my no buy and have been buying far too much, however I am making a point of using up products.

I started out this year wishing to use up 100 health and beauty items. I included Deodrants etc in that as I was so bad at opening half a dozen and having one in every room. I also wanted to use up £500 worth of stuff. Well today we are at the half way point and thanks to my handy Spreadsheet I can tell you that I have used up:

  • 89 Products 
  • £500 worth of stuff

So I have successfully completed one of my goals for the whole year already! I am so proud of myself and cannot wait to continue with this. I think if I keep working on it I might even get to £1000 if I am really good.

I only have 11 products to get to my goal and I have a foundation and an eyebrow gel that I think I will be done by the end of the next fortnight. Exciting Times!

How have you done?

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment