Thursday, 11 June 2015

OOTD: Coloured Leggings and Nothing to Wear

Hi Guys,

First of all I apologise for how dark these pictures are. I can assure you that the leggings are green and I will be do another OOTD soon to show them off a little more. I am writing this the day after wearing the outfit, so I can unfortunately take more.

Danielle Vanier - one of my fave bloggers, google her- started off the plus size world's love for this top. She wore the black sweatshirt, where as I have the white t-shirt and I love it in this kind of outfit. I have had some issues with my arm as this is short sleeved it makes it easy to get to once the cardigan is off. Speaking of the cardigan I bought this last year from H and M, but they still sell them for £7.99.

The leggings are the cotton ones from Primark and cost a meagre £3.00, bargain!

Also I know that I am wearing these Dorothy Perkins wonders yet again but what can I say? I adore them.

Cardigan: H and M £7.99
Top: New Look £7.99
Vest Top (just showing underneath top):Primark £3.50
Leggings: £3.00
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins £8.00

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment