Monday, 8 June 2015

OOTD: Flowers and Silk

Hi Guys,

Here I am with another OOTD. I love using clothes for uses that were not intended by the maker. This time it is this La Senza dressing gown. Now this is possibly the most expensive item I am own at £35.00 and it has never been used as a dressing gown. It is perfect as a kimono and looks gorgeous with so many dresses.

The shoes were a bargain for just £7.00 from New Look and not only do they look really fancy they are also so comfortable. These are wide fit, normally wide fit are a bit too big for me but shoes in this style are normally a little too small so it felt like ther prefect solution.

The leggings are my usual from New Look and the dress is a skater style from H and M. They sold these last summer and I got this flowered style and also a polka dot one. They are so comfortable and I think the style is so flattering.

Kimono: La Senza Old
Dress: H and M Old
Leggings: New Look
Shoes: New Look

And no Primark!




Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment