Monday, 1 June 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Pretty in Pink

Hi Guys,
I am back again with yet another Boohoo dress and this is one you have seen before (or the style at least). This is the Dahlia Swing dress and I have it in three colours. This one is light pink and I love it. It did make me realise that I do not have a lot to go with pink...an excuse to shop? I also desperately need some new waist belts as I currently just have this one and I need some variety.

So today we went for a walk around a nice little Cheshire Village and enjoyed some lunch. The shoes were comfy for all the walking and at just £8.00 I can't believe how good they are. The kimono was bought last year from Select and wearing it makes me want to see what they have to offer this year, but there are always massive queues at my local store!

Kimono: Select Old
Dress: Boohoo Dahlia Swing
Belt: New Look Old
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins



Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment