Thursday, 4 June 2015

Primark Shoe Haul!

Hi Guys,

So as you guys know I love my little flat shoes and I particularly love Primark shoes! I found  myself a little down in the shoe department (probably meaning I have 20 pairs left) and decided to buy some new colours.

Most of what I bought were the £4.00 slipper style shoe but I did get some others too. Including a couple of pairs of sandal like shoes. I do not have best feet in the world so I don't really like sandals that show the whole foot and these with the peep toe are just perfect, I think the white and tan will go really well with load of different outfits too.

Normally I can not find so many great pastel shades in the shoe department at Primark and it is nice to see how hard they are working to keep spring ready. I would recommend these shoes!

Do you buy Primark Shoes?

Helen xx





No comments:

Post a Comment