Friday, 5 June 2015

Superdrug Purify Face Mask Review!

Hi Guys,

I am on a bit of a roll with reviews at the moment, apologies if you are getting a little bored of them. I do not spend a lot of time on skincare, I know it is going to catch up with me someday. Recently I have been using masks much more than I used to.

This time of year my skin tends to get much oilier than at other times (my normal skin type is normal) and so I wanted a mud mask. They are really good at pulling some of the oil out of the skin  and that is what I needed. Not too much though, no natural oil can cause further issues.

I was really after the glam glow one but it is far too expensive and so I picked this one up inside. At £3.99 this is a bargain and after a number of uses I can tell you that I really enjoy it. The instructions advise that this should  be left on for 10-15 minutes. As I have normal skin I leave this on for just 7 minutes and it does a fab job.

It is white - which I was surprised by - and dries quite tight on the skin. Not only does this contain silt it also has salicylic acid, which is fab for blemish prone skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, but I always finish with a very light moisturiser. Oily skins would not need this. I would not reccommend this product for dry skin as it would just dry you our further.

This is a fantastic product at £2.99 for what will end up to be about 15 uses is really fantastic, and I think I will be trying more of their masks in the future.

Have you tried anything from Superdrug's skincare range?




Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment