Tuesday, 30 June 2015

The Benefits of Collabing!




Hi Guys,

If you have been reading my blog recently you would have seen a couple of Collabs going on. I have found these to be really fun experiences and I know that others have. Often people see them as a way to increase traffic, but for me there are other benefits that means so much more.

  • Building Friendships - It has got to the point where I really enjoy tweeting these ladies and seeing them in my notifications. I recently did a collab with four girls and through them I have been connecting to many others. This is great for hints and tips too. 
  • Finding New Ideas - Posts you may never have thought of can come from other people and this is a great way of finding them. Alice's suggestions to do our three handbag lip product options was so much fun. 
  • Finding New Blogs - I read Eleanor's blog everyday now and I know she also reads mine. 
  • Keeping you Going - As somebody who has definitely had blogging down time, I know how difficult it can be to keep writing. If you have agreed to do a post with someone you feel obliged to do it and it keeps you working. 

These are just my foour favourites. Let me know of yours in the comments below. I also up a Collab, so let me know if you have any ideas!

Thanks,

Helen 

No comments:

Post a Comment