Sunday, 19 July 2015

#FOTD feat GOSH Have Fun With in La Palette




Hi Guys,

Today I bring you another face of the day. I have had this palette for some time and for various reasons have only picked it up and used it once or twice. I decided to get it because I though the colours were one that I didn't have too many off in my collection.

So first of all I began by doing my eyebrows with the Dip Brow in Auburn (I am recently wrote a review about this and I am still really into it) and then I primed my lids with NYX jumbo pencil in Milk. This is great for making the shadows more vivid.

I then went in with the blue in top right hand corner of the palette and blended that into my crease, I then added the mermaid green shade below it to create a very soft cut crease. I then blended a little bit of the purple in the top left hand corner into my outer V.

I then sprayed some of the Makeup Revolution Setting Spray onto a flat shader brush and applied the yellowy/green shade in the bottom right hand corner to my lid. It did not foil as well as I expected but I think it still looked really nice. I then added the Mermaid shade to the lower lash line and black lquid liner (L'Oreal Master Precise) to my upper lash line.

I used my W7 Eyelust mascara and then moved onto my face. I went straight in with my Rimmel Matte BB cream. It is too soon to write a review but I am really liking it so far.

I then used my Essence Blush UP! on my cheeks and powdered with the Bourjois Rice Powder.

I so often miss my lips in these posts today I wore the Essence Lipliner in number 12 and my MUA Velvet Lacquer in Tranquil.

That's it!

Helen xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment