Monday, 6 July 2015

Fotd: Featuring Wet n Wild Comfort Zone



Hi Guys,

So after months of putting it in my amazon basket and then taking it out again I finally bit the bullet last week and bought this palette.

With shipping it cost me around £8.00. I am not at the stage where I can complete a full review on it yet, but I was desperate to get it on the blog!

So as always I did my brows first going in with Anastacia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in Auburn. I really like this but it is definitely intense! A light hand is certainly required.

I then primed by eyes with Benefit's Holy Smokes Cream Shadow. I really love this formula as it is light and easy to blend. I the went into the crease shade on the left of the palette and used this as my transition colour. This is beautiful and so easy to blend.

After I blended that in I added the gorgeous duo chrome definer shade on the right side of the palette all over the lid and then defined the crease a little with the green eyelid shade. I then used the yellowy browbone shade to highlight my inner corners and brow bone. I added black liquid liner (my amazing L'Oreal Super Liner)  and added that definer shade again on the lower lash line.

I primed my face with my Nivea Primer - I have been using this everyday since February and it is still going strong - and let it set. I then used by Beauty Bay Sponge (review to come) to apply my 123 Foundation by Bourjois.

I have tried three foundations by them and they have all been amazing. I powdered with my Cool Loose Powder fron Natural Collection and added Benefit's Hervana to the cheeks.

My Lipstick is the Chanel Rouge Allure Matte in 43 La Favorite and is basically my lips but redder. That was me done!



I love reading #FOTD posts so let me know if you have written any!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment