Friday, 31 July 2015

GOSH CC Cream Review!

Hi Guys,

I have kind of sat on this product for a while. I don't see anything about GOSH cosmetics on other blogs and as a result I decided to pick up a few bits a while ago. I have been using this quite religiously with the very hot weather as a foundation is far too heavy.

I go this in the shade Ivory and it is perfect for my skin. The consistency is very runny and not an awful lot is needed to cover the face. I prefer to apply this using a beauty sponge, but also looks great applied for fingers.

In the recent weather we have had, a little bit of powder and this actually lasts quite well. I put this one about 7.30am and it doesn't start wearing until about about 3pm and when it does, it wears very evenly.

I have tried a couple of different CC creams and I have to say that this is one of my favourites. This claims to be illuminating and I would say that it really does provide that, without it looking greasy. In all a fantastic product and worth the £9.99 price tag!




Have you tried any GOSH products? Let me know in the comments below.

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment