Friday, 17 July 2015

L'Oreal Infallible Collection!

Hi Guys,

Today I bring you my L'oreal Colour Infallible Collection, I love these shadows and have mentioned them a number of times on this blog already.

For my viewers sitting in the UK I know that these are not the easiest products to find, but you can get them on Amazon (.co.uk and .com) and also in many discount makeup stores. I have nine in my collection but one has currently gone missing and is nowhere to be found. That was is called Sassy Marshmallow and I have mentioned in before, so let's get into it.

I tried to do this in some order - or so I thought I did but there was really any at all.

First Three

Permanent Khaki - A shimmery khaki colour.
Tender Caramel - The most gorgeous shimmery nude colour with a hint of brown.
Bronze Divine - An antique gold.




Second Three

Blue Curacoa - A matte bright blue.
Pebble Grey -  A matte dark grey (great transition colour).
Purple Obsession - A metallic mid- toned purple.




Last Two

Eternal Black - A true black with intense silver shimmer.
Smoky Green -  A matte khaki.


Have you got any of these shadows?


Helen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment