Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Miss Manga Punky Review!

Hi Guys,

So today I finally reviewing  the L'Oréal Miss Manga  Punky mascara. In all honesty I don't really know why I bought it. I bought the original about 18 months ago and really wasn't a fan, add that to the fact that I think this is a chaotic lash mascara it was never going to work out. 
 
Don't get me wrong I think that chaotic lashes look beautiful - when the length is there  too - but for me it just doesn't work.

This formula left my lashes far too clumpy. I know this is almost the point but these clumped and did very little else.This mascara was also very difficult to remove and left me with issues the following day whenever I wore it.

For a mascara that is almost £10.00 I don't think this is acceptable. 

What I will say is that the packaging  is cute, and the formula is very black. All in all I am  very disappointed with this. I adore L'Oréal products and this just let me down.

If you have naturally long, curled lashes this may be good for you but short and straight me, it did not work for.



Have you tried this mascara? Let me know in the comments below

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment