Monday, 20 July 2015

My Favourite Liquid Lipsticks!

Hi Guys,

At the moment liquid lipsticks are really on trend and I love them! I have a full drawer of them and I have now tried a number of different brands. So here are my favourites. All of these are a matte finish.

The True Nude

This is a real nude with a slight hint of brown and is so easy to wear. The MUA Velvet is Tranquility lasts all day and it looks fantastic. Really greasy food wears it off a little but has great staying power. This colour looks good with a gloss over, on its own or worn with lipliner. I will do a post on all of the shades I have from this line.

The Dark Pinky Nude

This lipstick is so well worn it is nearly gone. This is Nude-ist by Bourjois and looks gorgeous. Depending on what I wear it with it can be very pink or very nude and it can be really layered up to make it much darker. It is so beautiful, again I have these in a number of colours.

The Red

This was the first liquid lipstick that I ever bought. This is part of the Super Stay 24 line from Maybelline and is in the colour Red Passion. This is a classic red and like the others ones in totally matte and stays all day. This also comes with a balm on the other end and this can be built up to look really glossy. 




What are your favourite liquid lipsticks?

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment