Wednesday, 15 July 2015

My Inglot Z Palette!

Hi Guys,

So I have told you previously about my Z palette that contains a real mix of branded shadows, today I will be telling you about my Inglot Palette. Now last year I told you about my shadows but they are now all in one place and I love it.

So here are the Shadows I have in here:

  • Matte 350 - A matte Ivory
  • 395 - A Champagne Shade 
  • 153 - A Beautiful Tarnished Silver 
  • 155 - A True Gold
  • 419 - A Shimmery Olive
  • 606 - A Copper 
  • 498 - A Mainly Matte Dark Grey with some Glitter in it
  • 63 - A Matte Black
  • 338 - A Matte Turquoise Blue
  • Pearl 415 - A Light Shimmery Blue
  • 345 - A Matte Mint
  • AMC Shine 41 - A Shimmery Yellow
  • 67 - A Warm Toned Shimmery Purple
  • 617 - A Cool Toned Shimmery Purple
  • 48 - A Light Shimmery Pink
  • 450 - A Shimmery Burgundy Red
  • 440 - A Shimmery Lilac
  • 392 - A Mid Toned Matte Purple
  • 325 - A Matte Dark Purple
  • 494 - A Dark Purple with Gold Shimmer 



These shadows are all such good quality - I just wish they had names. What Inglot shadows do you have?

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment