Sunday, 5 July 2015

My Z Palette!

Hi Guys,

So I have done a whole lot of decluttering recently. First of all I have thrown away a load of items that were expired or just rubbish and I have taken steps to make my makeup take up less room. One of the things I have done is treated myself to two Z Palettes.

Today I will be talking about the first one (the second is all Inglot). This is black Extra Large Palette and Includes:

  • The Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • The Urban Decay Vice Two Palette 
  • Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette
  • Natural Collection in Blue Lagoon
  • Benefit's The World's Easiest Nudes
  • Benefit's The World's Most Glamourous Nudes

I really love the huge variety of looks I am able to create, the palette holds the shadows perfectly and their depotting tool is really worth picking up. I am in love with my new setup and I almost  want to buy more shadows that I can depot!




What's in your Z Palette?

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment