Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Shany Pigments 25-32!

Hi Guys,

My second to last swatch post of these pigments and I am still in love. I have really seen some fantastic colours and more and more mixing oppurtunites. While you are reading this I will have been back from a weekend in St Albans for a couple of days and I will be taking a couple of these with me so I will know how they travel.

Let's get into the swatches.

Pigment Set 25-28

That yellow! I have been looking for a true yellow for such a long time. I know the on in Artist Palette is meant to be really good, but I didn't fancy it. This one is just perfect and I love the blue too.


Pigment Set 29 -32

I am sorry the first picture here is so blurry, I left the same type of picture from the last set as it was far worse. The colours in these four are really nice but they just don't seem to go well together.








Which ones do you love?

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment