Sunday, 26 July 2015

Small Bargain Makeup Haul!

Hi Guys,

I decided to take a little break from the Shany action today, find some haulage instead!

So I have been back to the local Factory Shop again and done a little bit of shopping. I love the fact that they sell my favourite W7 mascara, so this was the first thing that I bought. They also have a good range of other brands too.

They sell a lot of CK products too and although I didn't may any this time, I will be certainly looking at them on my next visit.

So I bought three things, another of the W7 Wander Eye Lust Mascara, and also the Lashtastic by them. I was tempted by some of their blushes, but I really have enough and do not need anymore.

I finally bought the Rimmel BB Cream in Matte. I have had the normal one and really enjoyed it so as I am a matte girl at heart, have been waiting to buy this forever. When I saw it at £3.00 I decided that it was time for me to have it.



That was all! Is there anything that you have bought lately? Let me know in the comments below.

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. The Lashtastic Mascara by W7 used to be my all time favourite until it went out of stock everywhere x

    Great haul :)

    lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet, but it is on Amazon :) Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete