Thursday, 9 July 2015

The Other Beauty Items I Purchased from Liverpool!

Hi Guys,

So if you have seen my last post you will know that I went to Liverpool recently and did a bit of shopping. I decided to treat myself to some new makeup, but as I am budgeting I bought some more bargain products. To be honest I am loving them anyway.

I went into Superdrug not really wanting anything but when I saw more of the MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers I decided to buy them. I normally use the Manchester Superdrugs and they never have one. Prior to this I had one so I bought three more. They are all £3.00.

Kooky- This is a straight up purple and I have been wanting this for the longest time I cannot wait to wear it.

Tranquility- This is a very brown nude. I have really got into that trend yet, but I am finally ready to give it a go, this looks beautiful.

Serene -  This is a very light nuddy pink and is something that would be perfect for everyday wear. I think I will be putting this on once I have finished taking the pictures.

I also bought the Makeup Revolution amazing setting spray. I have lost my MAC Fix Plus (it will turn up) and wanted to have something to foil eyeshadows with. This smells like Amaretto. I got the normal version.  £5.00

Have you tried any of these products?


Helen xx



No comments:

Post a Comment