Thursday, 2 July 2015

Three Repurchased Items

Hi Guys,

We know that we really love a product when we just keep buying it don't we? There are three items here that I can not stop using.


W7 Wanderlust Mascara
I recently haul this item, so you will be thinking how could she already be repurchasing it already? I schedule my post weeks in advance so I bought that a good couple of months ago and have already bought another one. This is my favourite mascara ever. It costs just £2 and it better than the MAC products I have tried. I would recognise this to anyone. As a result I have bought another of of theirs to try.


L'Oreal Super Liner Master Precise

This is my favourite black liquid liner of all time. It is so easy to draw a quick flick with it, it is long lasting and is perfectly black. I can not stop using this and will continue to repurchase this. One of these lasts me three months of pretty much daily use.



MAC Fix Plus

This product has so many uses. It can be used as a Primer, Setting Spray and to use Shadows wet. I love using this with pigments and loose eyeshadows as it really makes them pop. As it is MAC it is not cheap, but a bottle lasts me about three months so it is a really worthwhile purchase. I don't like the look of scented ones those.



What products do you keep buying? Let me know in the comments below.

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment