Friday, 10 July 2015

Top Three Matte Pink Lip Options!



Hi Guys,

So you may remember a post I did some weeks back on my favourite  nude lipsticks. Well tonight I come to you with my three favourite pink ones. 

For a long time I would never wear nudes so would also go to pinks for my neutral lip choices. This has certainly given me a lot to think about when writing this post!

This was intended to be about the pink lip products, by the time I finished I realised they were all Matte so decided to focus solely on that. I will do an  additional  post on non Matte products. 

MAC Pink Plaid

This was my first ever MAC  lipstick and will probably always remain my favourite. It is a cool tone light pink that really works with my eyes and undertone.  I find that it goes brilliantly with my an awful lot of makeup looks and particularly  the purple based ones that I favour. This is a matte formula and very long lasting. 

Bourjois Don't Pink of It! Velvet Rouge

This could almost be called a nude but it just tips the scales at pink. This formula is one of my favourite formulas of all time.
They are really comfortable  have  super matte finish and last for hours. This is absolutely beautiful  and if I want  a nudey  pink lip that lasts for ever I layer cremecup  on top of it. 

MAC Please Me
This is basically the same as Pink Plaid  but warm toned. This is beautiful and really warms up my face. This is the MAC matte formula so I can trust it to stay for ages and it isn't drying either. This again goes with most eye looks.



What are your favourite Matte Pink Products?
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment