Friday, 3 July 2015

W7 Wishlist!

Hi Guys,

As you know I have been loving my W7 mascara and it has really made me want more from the brand. I am going to be honest I previously was really turned off my them, and just giving them a chance I have been really impressed. I did have a bad experience with the foundation but it doesn't mean their other stuff can't be fab.

In the Night Palette

I know the most popular one is In the Buff, but those are just colours that I wouldn't use. In this one there are purples and silvers and I would get a lot of use out of this. This is just £9.99 from the website but can be found at discount stores.

Rio Lip and Cheek Stain

This is like Benefit's Posie Tint but for just under a fiver! I have not seen any reviews online for this and would be going in blindly, but I think you can afford to. I really love this style of product as they look so natural.

Lashed Up

This is one of the strangest mascara wands that I have ever seen and I think this could really be interesting. The brush is adjustable and it can go anywhere from straight to fully bent. They say this is good for getting to all of the hard to reach lashes.

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment