Sunday, 12 July 2015

You Tuber Spotlight: PrettyPistol86

Hi Guys,

So today I am going to do something a little different. In the past I have spoken about my favourite blogs - I will be doing a refresh of that within the next few months - and today I will be talking about one of my favourite Youtubers.

Cheish is the lady who runs this channel and I have been following her since she was just a couple of hundred subscribers big, last year she had a massive surge and she now has nearly 8,000. She deserved so much more.

She talks mainly about project panning. If you do not know what that is, it is challenging yourself to use a certain number of products and often joins in seasonal project. She also does a weekly makeup basket and everything is very well explained.

If you are into shopping your stash, the odd tutorial, project panning and beauty box unboxings this channel is definitely for you. She is also cool and alternative and has some of the prettiest tattoos I have ever seen.

Here is one of her videos, just to make it clear I do not own this:

What Youtubers do you love?

Let me know in the comments below.

Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment