Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Beauty Chamber Haul!




Hi Guys,

I recently placed an order with Beauty Chamber. They are a site that allow us to get some of the products and brands that we can normally only find in the US just without the hefty customer charges.

The first brand I went were was LA Girl. I had heard such amazing things about their liquid lipsticks and I picked it up in the shade Timeless. I have worn this a number of times now and it lasts all day, definitely worth a pick.

It would not be any LA Girl haul without a concealer. I decided to get this in both Cool Ivory and a corrector in Yellow.

Everything else I bought were beauty tools. As I had never tried them before I decided to treat myself to couple of Morphe brushes.

I got the:

E30 Blending Fluff Brush
E27 Pro Round Blender Brush
G18 Round Crease Brush

I am just getting used them but at first I am really enjoying them!

I then decided to get something from Bdellium Tools. They have been all over Youtube I got the Tapered Blending Brush it is Duo Fibre and so soft!

When I saw they sold Nanshy I couldn't resist. I got another one of their crease brushes this time in black and their Marvel Sponge - it looks so interesting.

Everything came in just a couple of days and was really well packaged, I have already started filling my basket up again for next payday!

What would you buy?

Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment