Saturday, 15 August 2015

Cheshire Eats: Fox and Hounds Review!

Hi Guys,

Here I am today with another review of Cheshire Eateries. This time it is the Fox and Hounds in Sproston. I remember going to this place a number of years ago just after 2pm and the place was closed. It only opened 12-2 and 6-8. After that we avoided it.

Then a number of months ago it appeared to have a massive refurb and we knew that somebody new had it. A couple of weeks ago we decided to try it.,

First of all the place is beautiful, it has a massive outside eating space and even though it is small it is lovely and spacious outside.

We looked at the menu and then decided to go for starters. I picked the ribs and he picked the spring rolls. Both were not only massive but absolutely delicious and the rib came with a gorgeous Jack Daniels maranade.

Then for mains I picked my usual the Steak and Ale pie. This was full of meat and the pastry was stunning. Thomas' burger was of excellent quality and he enjoyed it.

This was one of the best places I have ever been for food. The service was fantastic and the whole place was so well looked after.

I can't wait to go there again!




Have you been here?

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment