Monday, 17 August 2015

#Fotd Feat Collection, Nyx and Essence

Hi Guys,

As you will know from my recent haul post, I went a bit crazy with Collection lately. As you will know if you read this blog recently, I am massively into bargain makeup at the moment. Today I am going to show you a face using some of those products.

So I first of all went in for my brows and I used my now beloved, dip brow pomade. After that I primed my lids with the NYX jumbo pencil in  milk. This is fantastic for making shadows more vibrant. I then went in with the Collection Work the Colour Palette in Blue. I picked the the number 2 colour on the third row and worked that into my crease and followed that with a little of number 3 from the same row. I then placed number 2 from the second row all over my lid and lined by lower lash line with number 2.

I then lined my upper lash line with my favourite L'Oreal Liner and used a mixture of the Essence I love Crazy Extreme Volume and the Collection No Clumps Mascara.

For my foundation I used the Collection Colour Match Foundation in Porcelain - ~I really like this. I then used there flow blush.

With a little bit of the Bourjois Aqua Laque on the lips and I am done!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment