Wednesday, 5 August 2015

FOTD: Feat Shany Cosmetics, Jordana, Essence and more!

Hi Guys,

So I am writing this on a Sunday morning after having ages to play with my makeup. I was so excited to have a bit more time I decided to go all out and right a post, so let's get into it.

So first of all I did my brows and I used my Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn. I wrote a review on this a couple of weeks ago and I am obsessed with it. I then primed my eyes with the Benefit Creasless Cream shadow in RSVP. I love this for went I want a really warm look.

I went in with my Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 and used New-tral - the most gorgeous peach - in my crease. I then used a tiny bit of Chase just to add a little definition. I then went and mixed two Shany Pigments together I picked number 4 and number 35 and after spraying a flat shadow brush with setting spray apply the mix to the lid. This created a nice subtle shimmer. I then went back to the plaette and used Ambition in the Outer V.

I really did not fancy a heavy liner so I went in with my Natural Collection Soft Navy Eye Lines Prencil and lined the upper lashes. I then used Ambition on my lower lashline. Now I normally use two mascaras but since discovering this next one I have had to. This is the I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara from Essence and it is amazing, my lashes look huge!

Then for the face I used a BB cream by Pond's (can be found on Amazon.com) and applied it with Primark's version of the Beauty Blender. I then powdered with my Milani Multi Use Powder. The blush I used today was Terracotta by Jordana and is my fave for warm tone looks - it is gorgeous. Then highlighted with Paper from the Palette.

On my lips I am wearing Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Peach Club - it always looks so red on me. That is me done!


Helen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment