Sunday, 9 August 2015

Morphe Wishlist!

Hi Guys,

Since I have discovered the Beauty Chamber website I cannot stop spending time on there. Now I know that they sell Morphe I really want to try more from them. Here are my top picks:

The Pressed Powder Contour Kit

I do not have very many contour products, and I definitely need more. This one has six colours and I have heard fantastic things about it on Youtube. This is meant to blend fantastically and is far larger than the Anastasia Equivalent.

Morphe Multi Colour Matte Palette

I need more Matte shadows and I think this palette would be perfect. This would give me loads of crease options, again their shadows are meant to be amazing. At £18.95 this is a great price and includes neutrals and colours.

Morphe Blushed Blush Palette

This is another great priced palette at just £19.95 for nine blushes. This offers a great number of shades and again I heard how easy it is to blend and use. This would be the perfect edition to my collection.

What are your Morphe Makeup Picks?

Helen xx



No comments:

Post a Comment