Monday, 3 August 2015

My Almost Frizz Free Hair Routine

Hi Guys,

Today I will be doing something a little different. I will be focusing on hair care so first of all my hair is:

  • Thick
  • But Fine
  • Frizzy
  • Curly
  • Coloured
  • Extension Free
I will never ever be totally free of frizz as I have curly hair, a fear of the hair dresser and a hair that I have been colouring since I was 12 it's impossible. That being said, I can severly reduce this and here is how I do it.

So first of all I have always been a fan of the John Frieda Frizz Ease Products. They are not too expensive and do a really good job.

First of all I wash my hair with the Forever Smooth Shampoo. I have been using this for about six weeks now and have seen a marked improvement in my hair. This not only leave is cleans, less frizzy it also gives it a great shine.



I then go in with the Forever Smooth Conditioner, which just leaves the hair so soft and knot free.






I then spritz the Daily Miracle Leave in Conditoner and dry my hair and straighten it. For days when I want my hair really straight I use the Three Day Straight spray from John Frieda. This does not keep my hair straight all day for one day, let alone three but it definitely helps to cut down the frizz.




So there you have it my hair routine!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment