Thursday, 13 August 2015

Primark Makeup Haul!



Hi Guys,

So the last time I bought anything from the Primark Makeup Range, they had very little choice. First of all they only had colour cosmetics then and there was such a small range.Now there is loads! I decided to have a really good shop. I did originally have a couple more items but my bag broke and I lost them :(. I have six items remaining and here they are,

The Liquid Foundation

This was just £2.50 and comes in three shades, light, medium and dark. I have swatched this and the colour seems about right for me. I am looking forward to trying it.

The False Lash Effect Mascara

This is something I can't wait to try! I had one of their mascaras last year and loved it, now they have a far bigger range. This was £2.50.

The Matte Long Last Lipstick

This does not have a colour name but is a blue toned pink. The packaging is very similar to the Max Factor Lipsticks this should be well worth it.

PS Liquid Lipstick

These lipsticks really are everywhere, I also go the nude colour but this was lost. This was just £2.00. I hate the smell of it, it smells like ASDA in the back. Haha I used to work there!

Liquid Liner

For £1.00 I am not expecting more but I looking forward to try.

Makeup Brush Cleaner

Something that I would not expect to see from Primark at just £2.00

What are your Primark Picks? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment