Sunday, 2 August 2015

Rimmel BB Cream Matte: Review

Hi Guys,

As you will know I recently bought the Rimmel Matte BB Cream. I have been wanting this for such a long time and finally when I saw it somewhere for £3.00 I decided it was time to purchase it.

I feel like I have been working so hard to find a really good BB Cream. I feel like CC creams are nailing it, but BB creams are just not there yet.

First of all this BB cream has an extremely runny texture. If I place it on my hand and then turn it, it will actually run off. The coverage of this is ok it also blends really well into the skin and no moisturiser or primer is required.

I used light and the colour match was very good for me (I normally wear Ivory in their foundations). This says matte finish but it is more demi matte finish. That suits me. I feel like someone wearing a BB cream is expecting a lighter, more natural coverage This provides that.

There is only one thing that lets it down. The staying power. This is gone within four or five hours and as a result I could not wear it for work. This is really good for a night out or a short event.

This would be perfect if not for the staying power.




What did you think?

Helenxx

No comments:

Post a Comment