Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Youtuber Spotlight: Fancythatwithcandice

Hi Guys,

I am back with another Youtuber Spotlight and I am so surprised with how well this series has gone! Today I telling you about Candice, I only discovered her channel recently that day I watched about ten videos in a row. After that I have been hooked.

She seems to put up tonnes of contents and she is so cheerful and happy. Sometimes with Youtubers this can be a little bit annoying, but with Candice I just want to watch more. She does lots of hauls, lots of favourites videos and  also invites friends into her videos. This is a channel for you if you really like a girly time with a bit of a laugh.

She currently has around 13k subscribers (at the time of writing) but she deserves so much more! 

Here is one of her videos, just to make it very clear this is not my video, I do not own it

Who are your favourite Youtubers?

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment