Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit!

Hi Guys,

Here I am with another review. This time I am talking about Barry M's Contour Kit. Until recent months I have never been someone who contours and certainly not on the daily. This has recently changed and I won't leave the house without a perfectly sculpted face. This means trying more and more contour products.

I picked this kit up after hearing some really positive reviews online and seeing that it was on sale for just £6.49!

This contains three colours. A dark brown for contouring, a medium brown for bronzing and a highlight powder, that is satin. 

Positives
  • Cheap - at £6.49 this is one of the cheaper products on the market.
  • Sleek, light packaging easy to carry. 
  • Powders are very buttery. 
  • Powders are very easy to blend, meaning that they work really well for paler skin tones. There is a darker palette for deeper skin tones. 
  • Contour shade is not too cool or too real and the shadow looks realistic. 
  • Lasts all day. 
Negatives
  • The highlight is a little too subtle for me. If you like a subtle highlight you would love this. 
  • There is an instruction guide where a mirror should be. As someone who has watched far too many Youtube videos on contouring I don't need this and would prefer a mirror. 
In short, I really love this palette but for on the go I need another mirror and would take a seperate highlight.

What are your favourite contour products?




Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment