So recently I have not been blogging and as a result I have built up loads of new makeup products that I just want to check in with you about.
This week you are going to see lots of product reviews and I am going to start with everyone's favourite the L'Oreal Matte Infallible foundation.
I have been a lover of the non matte version for a long time and was really excited to try this.
- The packaging is a squeezy tube, which means it is easy to transport and easy to dispense product.
- The porcelain shade is perfect me.
- The foundation does not transfer.
- It sets on its own, meaning no powder needed, makeup does not look cakeyy.
- A little going to long way as is high in pigment.
- No offensive scent
- Cheap at £7.99
- Lasts all day and keeps blush and bronzer in place
- Finish is matte but not too matte
- Does not oxidize
- You need to work quickly as it sets quickly
What did you think?